Tuesday 15 October 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge


I  thought that it was about time that I entered a Simon Says Challenge .    I am an avid follower of their blogs and I have learned so much from the wonderful design team - especially their videos which are so informative.

This Wednesday's Challenge is to use a rubber or a clear stamp and one of the companies being showcased is Clearly Besotted Stamps.    I am a great fan of this UK company, they offer beautifully designed stamps and amazing customer service.

This is what I have come up with . . . . . .



Autumn Leaves



Supplies: Clearly Besotted Stamps and Dies 'Leafy Accents'
Sentiment Clearly Besotted Stamps 'Its Your Birthday'



The background was created by lightly sponging with Versa Magic Chalk Ink in 'Red Brick',  Persimmon',  'Mango Madness'   and Memento 'Pear Tart'.  The leaves were then stamped using the same colours. 

I masked off a narrow strip at the bottom of the card which I then sponged with 'Red Brick' and finished off with some twine and a few crystals.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Margaret x









3 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful! love the blending of the autumn colours.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I hope you put a follow by email button on your blog soon. I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sponging and the colours are really lovely!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete