Sunday 27 October 2013

Less is More Challenge Week 143 - String or Twine



It is all about String or Twine this week for the Less is More Challenge.
The only type of string I have is for the kitchen which would be best used for trussing up the turkey!  After rummaging  around I came up with some twine which I think is meant to be used for jewellery making.  

This is the  result . . . .


You are Amazing



Supplies:   Clearly Besotted Stamps

Stamps and Dies - Mini Love Hearts
Sentiment - You Are


This is the first time that I have used Kraft card - but I thought that it lent itself to string or twine.  This whole card is a bit of a hotchpotch I'm afraid as I had to scrabble around for most of the ingredients!

As you can see it was fairly simple to make - the only tricky thing was the knot and I have to say that that is unique to me - I have no idea how I did!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  It is very much appreciated.

Margaret x





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a heap of fun creating that knot!
    Bet you couldn't do another quite like it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Margaret, what a brilliant knot.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete