Monday 7 October 2013

Less is More Colour Challenge Week 140


The Challenge at  Less is More this week is to make a card that is Christmas related and it has to be White on White.   

This is the first time that I have done a card like this and I found that the only way to make any definition was to use dies, embossing and glitter - hope this works!

Luckily I have some Clearly Besotted Christmas stamps and dies - surprise, surprise!

This is what I came up with . . . 

White Christmas



Supplies: Clearly Besotted Stamps and Dies 'Signature Christmas'
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 'Tiny Bubbles'.


This was as simple to make as it looks.   I embossed a piece of white card and cut it to make a hill shape.

I then die cut the trees and positioned them on to the embossed piece of card and then decorated them with Glossy Accents and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust.

Using a post it note I used the same technique to make a stripe on the scalloped edge at the bottom. I think that perhaps I could have used some ribbon along the bottom but did not have anything appropriate.

I then finished off with some pearls.

I hope you like this.

Margaret x 






5 comments:

  1. This looks simply lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margaret - you may just want to check out my post from the other day -http://glittermesilly.com/uncategorized/quickie-card-and-a-winner/
    Hurry or I'll have to pick another winner!!!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caryn
      I have left a reply on your Birthday Hop Post - sorry it is such a late pick up!
      I am so pleased to be a winner - can't believe it!
      Margaret x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love White on White and the added sparkle is perfect.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete