Sunday 20 October 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge 5 - Colour Inspiration/Autumn Theme



The challenge at Clearly Besotted Stamps this time is Autumn.  I am hoping that you will not think that this is too much like the last card I posted - I am certainly giving this stamp set a really good work out at the moment!  

This is what I came up with . . . 


Autumn





Supplies:   Stamps and Dies  Clearly Besotted  'Leafy Accents' and 'Set the Scene'

I randomly stamped the leaves in autumn colours and filled in with the dots.  There is a stamp in the Set the Scene set that I have interpreted as a dandelion but I think that it is meant to be a firework! 
I then die cut the leaves and covered them in Glossy Accents and a little glitter.

Well that is all for now.  I hope you like this.

Thank you so much for visiting.

Margaret x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Margaret, I love the leafy accents stamps & die (although I only have the die) I do like the Autumn colours (so warm!)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dash of glitter and using the firework stamp as a dandelion :) Fabulous card (as always!) Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted challenge x

    ReplyDelete