Tuesday 30 July 2013


This is a card I quickly made the other day for a challenge - left it too late to enter and now I cannot remember which challenge it was for! 

It is a sweet little card which I thought I would share with you.  Just to confuse the issue even more it is a very old stamp and, guess what, I cannot tell you where it came from!


Here it is.   A little bit too CAS perhaps . . . . .


Hello -  Happy Birthday


Add caption
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Stamp - Unknown
Die - Memory Box Parker Numbers



This was simply a matter of stamping the image in Memento Black ink and then colouring in with some Promarkers.

I then stamped the sentiment and added the die cut number.  I think that I should have added a bit of bling or ribbon or something just to add another dimension.

I am afraid that my colouring is rubbish.  However much I try I cannot do basic shading which is a bit of a drawback!  So I go out of my way to avoid any kind of colouring if possible!


That is all for now.

Margaret x




No comments:

Post a Comment