Wednesday 3 July 2013

Scrabbling Around


A few days ago I realised that I had to make a 'New Home' card but had absolutely nothing to make it with - another challenge!

I thought about just cutting out a square and a triangle and paper piece a house but then I suddenly thought of the Clearly Besotted Honeycomb set. There is a frame stamp in it which with a little imagination can be turned into a row of houses - so this is what I came up with . . . 


Good Luck




Suplies Clearly Besotted Stamps

Stamps - 'Honeycomb',  'Leafy Accents',  'You're a Hoot'


I started off by stamping the houses in Memento Tuxedo Black at the top of the card and
then lightly sponged a small area below the houses with Versa Magic 'Sea Breeze'.

My trusty 'Leafy Accents' was used for the branch and the owl die cut from ' You're a Hoot'. The image of the owl and the flowers were stamped in Memento Rose Red.

Using a ProMARKER I added doors, windows and chimneys to the houses and the sentiment comes from a couple of different Clearly Besotted Stamps sets.

From what I have seen over at Clearly Besotted Blog one of the new sets to be released this month is 'Home Sweet Home' so perhaps I should have waited!

That is all for now.

Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments.

Margaret x





1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Margaret, A perfect New house card.
    Hugs Mau xx
    have you not got a followers link????

    ReplyDelete