Monday 13 January 2014

Addicted to CAS - Challenge 29 - Die Cuts



Hello Everyone

I thought that I would go for something a bit more colourful for the challenge at Addicted to CAS  this week.  As usual I am a little  late with my entry - only 4 more days to go and so many entries already.

This is my card . . . .


Have a Fantastic Birthday


Supplies: Die - 'Die-namics Circle Stax Set 2
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted  - 'It's your Birthday'


There was a lot of sponging involved in this card using some new Hero Arts inks that I had 
for Christmas.  A very simple technique using a torn piece of scrap paper.

This stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps is so useful.  Stephanie has released yet another wonderful set of stamps this month - you could always pop over there and have a look!

Well I have to be quick this morning.  I have got a Pilates class to get to - I can really recommend it!

Thanks so much for visiting.

Margaret x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret. Your sponged background is beautiful. I love the rainbow of colors. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty inking!! Thank you for joining with us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete